- Information Services Section in Upper Marlboro, on the lower level of the County Administration Building, and the Building Permit Review Counter in Largo (DPIE) will be closed 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Wednesday, February 26, 2020, will open at 1:00 p.m. Wednesday, February 26, 2020.
- The Planning Information Office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday, for drop off and pick up – with a late opening at 10:00 a.m. every third Wednesday of each month.Please note any drop-offs after 3:00 p.m. will be processed the next business day.
The Development Review Division (DRD) is responsible for assisting customers to comply with the Zoning Ordinance and Subdivision Regulations through a managed review process. While development is viewed as the economic engine of the County, protecting the integrity of neighborhoods is equally important. The Development Review Division encourages growth in a way that is sensitive to the needs and values of neighborhoods. Our goal is to help you to understand and meet the requirements that apply to your project as promptly as possible. We are proud of our staff and confident they will make every effort to assist you.
The Development Review Division consists of several sections.
- I noticed a sign posted at the end of my street advertising a hearing. Can you please tell me what this is all about?
- Why do I have to provide off-street parking/loading facilities? My business doesn't need any!
- I don't agree with your interpretation of the regulations. How do I get a legal opinion?