Admission & Membership Fees
|Children 2 and under||Free||Free|
|Children 3 to 17||$5||$7|
|Seniors 60 and better
General Admission Requirements
- Proof of residency and identification are required to obtain the Resident rate.
- Everyone entering the facility must pay the general admission fees.
- Children, 11 years old and under, must be accompanied by a paying adult who is responsible for their supervision at poolside.
- Children, 5 years old and under, in the water must be within arm's reach and directly supervised by a responsible adult in appropriate swim attire. Poolside supervision is acceptable at wading/baby pools only.
- Children ages 12 to 17 must have a PARKS DIRECT identification and parental consent to be at the facility unattended.
- If you leave the facility you must pay to re-enter.
- Following unscheduled pool closures (fecal contamination, inclement weather, mechanical problems), re-entry passes will be issues to patrons providing receipts of entry to the pool within the last hour.
|Children 3 to 17||$14||$18|
|Family (2 adults and unlimited children)||$37||$48|
|Seniors 60 and better||$17||$22|
|Senior Couple (2 Seniors living in the same household)||$25||$33|
Monthly Pass Requirements
- Rates not applicable for programs fees or program drop-ins.
- Clients must have a PARKS DIRECT account to purchase monthly passes.
- Passes can be purchased on a month-to-month basis or multiple months at a time.
- Adults and children must be on the same PARKS DIRECT account.
- Monthly passes cover general admission fees and are not applicable to program fees (i.e. swimming lessons, water aerobics classes, or special events unless otherwise indicated by facility/program management).
- Passes do not guarantee admission into a facility if at capacity
- An additional fee and/or membership pass is required for use of fitness amenities.
- Aquatics Swim monthly passes do not include access to fitness/weight room facilities. This would apply to facilities such as:
|Bi-County Resident Rate||Non-Resident Rate|
|25-meter lane||$15 per hour per lane||$20 per hour per lane|
|50-meter lane||$30 per hour per lane||$39 per hour per lane|